About us

About us
TIME FOR AN ADVENTURE... I'm Laura, he's Eddie dog and we would like to invite you to join us on our adventure through life together.

Wednesday 17 June 2015

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

Let us begin. I am Laura, I am a happy, smiley,  vegetarian who loves nature, caring for mother earth, bees, the sea, indie and folk music, art, colour, tea,
creating, cake baking, photographing, tea,
board gaming ,playing djembe and clarinet, tea,
picnics in the summer and winter , vegetable growing, flowers and herbs in my house and my garden and cups of tea.

Eddie would also like to introduce himself
"I am  a Labrador cross with a coat of many colours. I love sleeping, swimming, giving cuddles to any human, dog or cat that will have one, playing football, exploring the New Forest, running as fast as I can at the beach.
I  am a lazy dog so spend equal amounts of my time being super enthusiastic about stuff or snoozing the day away. I really love weekends when I can have a lie in until 10am!
I really really hate feathers (you never know when they might blow your way).  Oh and the hamster that moved into my living room (I think his name is Ned) is totally petrifying!"

 We have had so many funs together so far, some of which we will remember and share with you here, and will have many more in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment